• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Old machinery in australia

q4016lanz

Hi my son and i collect old tractors but we have some old machinery a DD Allis Chalmers grader and 2 HD5 cralwers cheers john & brad :drinkup
Picture769.jpg

picture002-1.jpg

allpictures532.jpg

mitch504

What kind of tractor is your crane based on, a Fordson? Does the boom swing?

Thanks, Mitch

Garrie Denny

Occupation
see above
Hi Garrie here, I like the crawler tractor/Dozer. I have 70ci Fiat crawler, great machine, See you mentioned Bundaberg re the Nuffield, im from Gin-Gin myself, good pics, thanks Garrie.

Garrie Denny

Occupation
see above
Hi q4016lanz, Garrie here from gin-gin, ive posted you before, I have a 1965-66 Fiat 70ci crawler doder/tractor, your country looks familiar are you off the Gin-Gin- Bundy road by any chance?

ianoz

Hi q4016lanz, Garrie here from gin-gin, ive posted you before, I have a 1965-66 Fiat 70ci crawler doder/tractor, your country looks familiar are you off the Gin-Gin- Bundy road by any chance?
I will be at the Bullyard rally as well , Look forward to meeting you Garrie, if you can make it there .

Garrie Denny

Occupation
see above
Work commitments come first unfortunately, im due to go up to Mooranba to set up a L.P.G. tank set up to some demountables if im still here ill see you there, Garrie

Garrie Denny

Occupation
see above
see last post,just thought i would give you the courtesy of reply im due up in mooranbah end of october if im still here ill be there.Garrie.

Garrie Denny

Occupation
see above
Hi John, Garrie here from Gin-Gin. Great shots were they from the show ? looks like you had a good week-end, sorry I missed it. Hope you had a V-B and a wood-fired pizza at the apple-tree pub. all the best.

Garrie Denny

Occupation
see above
Whow the hell did you transport all that machinery to the show, it cost me 200 to transport my Fiat 70 CI tractor/dozer 28 klm/s, and that was floated on Kolan Transport out of Gi-Gin. Garrie.