• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Old dozer pics from Rough and Tumble show

dieseldave

My dad took these at the Rough and Tumble threshermen's reunion this year. Myself and Gary Risk on the D7 3T and D6 9U respectively, later joined by Bill Glenn on his D2. I had a great time running that old 7, first pushing dirt over the hill to the steam shovel, and later pushing with the other dozers. Is it a danger sign that I run a dozer all week, then drive 2 hours one way to run an old POS cable dozer on the weekend? Should I seek professional help?:cool2

Attachments

• rough and tumble 810001.JPG
    rough and tumble 810001.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,013
  • rough and tumble 830001.JPG
    rough and tumble 830001.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,166
  • rough and tumble 850001.JPG
    rough and tumble 850001.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 984

Deeretime

Occupation
superintendent
Sweet deal i got an old ht4 that im rebuilding and hopefuly bring it to some shows next spring when its ready If hcea ever comes back to canada

Clawed Backster

That looks like the best therapy you will ever find!
In fact, if more people got that kind of therapy we would have a lot less sick freaks in the world.

Last edited: