• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Odd problem getting on site

Welder Dave

I can get on on my computer but couldn't get on on my phone all day. Never had that issue before. Is there something I can change in my phone settings?

Camshawn

Occupation
retired
I had to turn my VPN off today to get on. My guess is this is a result of the spam attacks last week.

pause on vpn just expired and I could not load a page. VPN is paused again and all working.

Welder Dave

It's just HEF but I finally got on with my phone. I know the site was hacked and figured it's related but seems odd how only my phone was affected. It has done it before but usually after waiting 10 or 15 minutes I can get on.

MarcusZ1967

Occupation
Do-All
Not just HEF. I've had problems with Rumble, FB Marketplace and other sites.

Funny thing is that ANYTHING goog related worked fine.

Makes ya go hhhmmmmmm.

HarleyHappy

Occupation
Welder/Mechanic
This site has been screwed up for me lately.
Seems the more time I’m on the slower it gets, to the point of just shutting down.

Joe H

Couldn't get on this morning, working now.
And it's not posting this right now, black line moving across the top but not posting.
I'll leave it doing whatever it's doing and see if it goes.

Joe H

Old Growth

It’s just been in the mornings the last two days (tues/wed) for me that’s been unavailable

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Every day at lunch, I usually cannot get onto the site. Either laptop or phone, either WIFI or through the cell network.