• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

OBD 2be cat ET aftermarket systems.

kbeen

c44c5494e0d0479254b4d0e32497a144_image_600x600.jpg Hello i am not sure this is where this thread needs to be posted to get the most input back on. but has anyone out threre purchased one of these aftermarket Cat ET diagnostic tool gps. to use on there Cat equipment and/ or highway trucks with the Cat engines. if so can you tell me if it has done the job for you. I am just looking for a tool group to be able to put in the trim codes into the machine computer when we replace out the electronic injectors, also to be able to look at fault codes etc. i know the actual cat et system are around $3000.00. any info good or bad is very much appreciated. thank you