• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

O & k -fiat- new holland

fiat41b

I just read something on the Holt CAT website about the new Terex rh models
made from O & K replacing CATS big 5110 and the rest of the 5000 series

FIAT AT ONE TIME MAYBE STILL OWNS 75.1% of O&K JUST WONDERING

Also has anyone any info on a NEW HOLLAND'S EC600

farm_boy

Fiat only owned the construction line which was up to the 60 tonne machines. The mining shovels were bought by Terex.

What kind of information are you looking for on the EC600? I have some information that may help you out, depending on what you are looking for.

fiat41b

well im looking at buying one i would like to know more about them i have alot of stripping to do at a new mine and i heard that its actually made by O & K how well does one measure up.

fiat41b

here is the fx600 fiat

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,389
  • fiat fx 600 009.jpg
    fiat fx 600 009.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,524

shovelman

This FX600 is for all intents and purposes identical to a New Holland EC600 and the O&K RH25 (possibly an RH25.5). If I were considering purchasing it, my biggest concern would be the availability of specific spare parts for the pumps and drives. Everything else should be somewhat generic.

O&K continues to exist in the 100ton and above class of excavators, and in some weight classes are the dominant machine in terms of machines delivered.

If you should purchase this machine; please post some photos of her working?

Thanks in advance,

fiat41b

I will recieve the fx600 monday after i put it together i will get more photos of it working
everything seems to work on it it has a power boost button and 3 working modes auto idle and free swing 2 speed travel and more the a/c needs charged i will be fixing that
The parts for the ec600 will work it has very common rexroth pumps and a cummins n14 same used in some of the komatsu pc600's and other tractors. This FX600 weighs just a tad over 140,000lbs the bucket measures 8 foot deep 6ftwide 4' tall at top of its mouth.

shovelman

It's good to know that parts availability is not an issue! Hopefully you won't have much need for them though.

shovelman

It's good to know that parts availability is not an issue! Hopefully you won't have much need for them though.

vincent2003

Occupation
mning
EC 600 new holland for sale parts machine

I have a 1999 EC 600 new holland exc for sale for parts. This machine caught on fire but alot of things are good on it especially if u are operating another one.....I know how expensive and hard it is to get parts for these. email me at neicon@windstream.net