• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NPK aftermarket bushings source

heymccall

Need a 11058476 NPK lower bushing for a E255, er, E218 breaker.
$1800 and sitting in Japan.
I'm told $900 to air it in, or 8-13 weeks for the slow boat. Plus freight from Ohio to me as they can't drop ship from Japan. I just can't really justify $900 or 8-13 weeks. I can go without it for even a year, but hate leaving something like this in pieces for a year, or even 13 weeks.

Being a 25+ year old hammer, I wouldn't mind trying an aftermarket part for something like the lower bushing.

And, maybe even a 11058484 aftermarket bush for my E265, er, E224A?

DGODGR

I'm not sure what your ask is here but what about a machine shop making the lower bushing for you? Even if it's not the perfect metallurgy it will likely make it until the slow boat arrives.

Mobilewrench

I buy a lot of hammer parts from Ramco In Washington. Metallurgy is pretty exact and even if they have to manufacture the part (assuming they have the specs) it usually only takes two or three weeks. And usually, in my experience, considerably less than oem, price wise.