• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Now THIS Is What's Called Off Highway.......vid

Born2clearcut

That is Great !! I love at the 1 minute and 54 second mark of the video how the passenger gets out and goes stands on front bumper to help hold the front end down . Classic ! :salute

Dave Hadden

Occupation
Retired.
That is Great !! I love at the 1 minute and 54 second mark of the video how the passenger gets out and goes stands on front bumper to help hold the front end down . Classic ! :salute

Reminded me of a time back in the '60's when I came off the ferry at Langdale behind a flat deck with a load of shiplap on it. In those days you went along the lower road and through Gibsons rather than around like today and when that truck started up that steep little hill enroute the front end came off the ground and it hung there blocking traffic.
I'd learned a few things even back then so we got couple of blocks behind the rear tires and a plank ready so when he slowly reversed the front end came down and we then jammed the plank in and three guys sat on it as the truck gently wheelied its way up the rest of the hill.
Stuff happens. lol

Take care.