• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Northwest Crawler Crane

frenchriverland

Northwest crawler crane with 4 cylinder Murphy diesel and clamshell. Located in Russell, MA. Kids smashed side window. Asking $4500.00 I can get this amount scrapping it. I really don't want to. I want my crawler cranes to go to a good home. You move it out on your trailer. My guys will help load it.

Attachments

• PB210195.JPG
    PB210195.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 3,457

Buddy

Occupation
Equipment mechanic (Retired)
Wish I wont so far away ! I would get it in a short order, and add it to me other 5 Northwest. What you have their is a Model 25 or 25D . Love to have it !!

jeff 31

Occupation
I'm a heavy equipment operator for a large local e
I'm with buddy. If I was closer she'd be on a float and heading to Ontario. Although I would really have to sweet talk the wfe into bringing home that beauty.

mcallahan11

hey guys new to the forum. Joined to see if anyone would have any interest in a northwest model 25 crane. Its in great shape, runs, travels and looks great with a great paint job. if this interest anyone please contact me. 845-534-9674 (Matt)