• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Nonsense threads????

joispoi

Problem with this is some guys use photobucket or tapatalk to post their photos.

This is true.

I guess the question is, how many guys share photos in their first few posts? ....and at what point would adding more hurdles discourage new members from sharing?

Tradesman

Occupation
Contractor
Darn I just opened one, I don't normaly, caught me with my guard down.
I have been getting sometimes 10 emails a day from various parts of the world wanting me to work from home and make lots of money all I have to do is open the link to thier web sight. I keep dumping them in spam hoping my phone will learn to do it on its own but the addresses are all different and seem to keep coming. Anyone else getting theses nuisance emails

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Darn I just opened one, I don't normaly, caught me with my guard down.
I have been getting sometimes 10 emails a day from various parts of the world wanting me to work from home and make lots of money all I have to do is open the link to thier web sight. I keep dumping them in spam hoping my phone will learn to do it on its own but the addresses are all different and seem to keep coming. Anyone else getting theses nuisance emails

Have you updated your anti-virus lately? If not I would go ahead and do that. Run a scan to see if you have any malware.

From what I've been reading about these ********* spammers is it's a range of spam and phishing in order to get personal information.