• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

No power TR270

abilenetr270

I had a 3071 fault, fiddled with injector connections, then got a 3218 fault. Went and fiddled with connections again and when I got back into cab, absolutely no power, no lights, nothing. I checked the fuses in the cab and the unswitched battery fuse looks ok, swapped it with the telematics one and still now power! Any ideas what to try next? I just need to get it going so I can limp mode it onto a trailer so dealer can look at the initial problems! Thanks!

abilenetr270

OK, got power back in my TR270B. Still getting 3071 fault intermittently. Does anyone know how to open up the circuit box in the engine compartment pictured here? The mechanic told me on the phone there might be a frayed or corroded wire in there. It looks like there are little tabs but felt like I would break it before it would release!

Attachments

• IMG_2144.jpeg
    IMG_2144.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2146.jpeg
    IMG_2146.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2143.jpeg
    IMG_2143.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 3

Canuck Digger

Occupation
Business Owner, Equipment Operator, Fishing Guide
Sounds like you might be able to get it going to put on trailer. When my TR was in a no go mode with a bunch of error codes, I ended up hiring a crane truck to take it to dealer. Wasn't bad $ wise. Good Luck. I have the same machine, Too many wires and sensors in them now.