• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Catrunner55

Hey everyone so I’m runing a 304cr caterpillar and I was pushing a tree with the blade then all of a sudden I go to back up and nothing I have absolutely no hydraulics at all. I’ve checked the safety switch on the arm by jumping it over still nothing. I let it sit all night seeing if the fluid was too hot and it’s cold this morning and still nothing.

Has anyone had this issue and I can feel the pump pumping hydraulic fluid in the line off the engine but no controls are working like there’s a safety keeping it for working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums C55! Glad to have you.

First and foremost you will need to post a serial number so the wrenches here can determine which variant of 304 you have.

And I am moving this over to the compact excavator thread.

Good luck!