• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Nivito

Grant Bailey

Nivito maišytuvas yra elegantiškas bet kurios maisto gaminimo vietos priedas. Bet kuriam namui būtų naudinga pridėti šią elegantišką ir šiuolaikišką techninę įrangą. Jis pagamintas iš aukštos kokybės nerūdijančio plieno ir yra modernaus, elegantiško dizaino, kuris puikiai atrodys jūsų namuose. Dėl pasukamo snapelio indus išplauti paprasta, nejudinant maišytuvo ar netrukdant. Nesvarbu, ar norite mažos dulksnos, ar stiprios liūties, purškimo intensyvumą galite reguliuoti paprasčiausiai patraukdami valdymo žiedą. Be to, viena rankena leidžia reguliuoti temperatūrą ir srautą su mažiau pastangų ir rūpesčių. Be to, kasetės nenuvarvėjusi keraminio disko konstrukcija garantuoja patikimą ir ilgalaikį veikimą. Šiandien yra ta diena, kai reikia įsigyti Nivito maišytuvą ir pamatyti savo virtuvę visiškai nauja šviesa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
Lithuanian...
The Nivit mixer is an elegant addition to any cooking space. Any home would benefit from the addition of this sleek and modern piece of hardware. It is made of high quality stainless steel and has a modern, elegant design that will look great in your home. Thanks to the rotating spout, it is easy to wash dishes without moving the faucet or disturbing it. Whether you want a light mist or a heavy downpour, you can adjust the intensity of the spray by simply pulling the control ring. In addition, one handle allows you to adjust the temperature and flow with less effort and hassle. In addition, the cartridge's non-drip ceramic disc construction guarantees reliable and long-lasting performance. Today is the day to buy a Nivit faucet and see your kitchen in a whole new light. ;)

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
I’m harvesting my last Satin grow-out fryers this week. There are a couple Flemish Giants that need to go to freezer camp, but I may grow them into boilers.

Start breeding again mid-March.

skyking1

Freezer camp lol. My friend harvested a half a dozen sheep the other day for freezer camp. My wife had a different term for her 4-H projects. They would send them off and trade them with other 4-H kids and the term was" they're going off to Frigidaire farms"

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
Bunnies is practically chickens whadda ya think:D Sorry Digger, I just had to.
I thought bunnies were practically cats or the other way around, lop off the tail and head and invite your best (worst) neighbors over for a colon cleansing meal (chili cook-off).
After all they should be grateful the stray cat population declined mysteriously.

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
Nah
Cats is Chinese Chicken! Rolla MO Asian cuisine shop got busted as dumpster kept loading with kitty hides!! That happened quite awhile back!!
They do serve fresh shrimp at those places too, just next time there go to employees restroom and look in the back of the toilet.

stinky64

Occupation
big truck wrench/fixer of things
Being close to Lake Erie we have an abundance of seagulls, years back one of the local chinese joints got busted for "harvesting" the unfortunate seabirds. Just throw out a handful of lomein noodles in the parking lot and blast them with a pellet gun. That same year a few miles away the owner of another asian joint decided it would be acceptable to drag a fresh roadkill deer through the front door through the dining room, past the buffet into the kitchen while diners watched. I know it's a legit story because my cousin and his honey were in the restaurant when it happened. That being said, I still go to the buffet with my ma on a regular basis. I've eaten muskrats, woodchucks, goats, alligators, eels etc. as long as it tastes good who cares. Bon Appetit.

mitch504

My wife and I were in Salisbury NC, and ate at a fancy seafood place. My wife had a subscription to the Salisbury newspaper since her family is from there, and a couple weeks after we got home, saw an article saying that restaurant had been shut down. At the moment the state health inspector walked in, the middle eastern owners had just killed a goat in the kitchen, and were butchering it. The owner was quoted as saying he didn't think it should be a problem as he wasn't going to serve it to customers, but that his family would be very disappointed not to have fresh goat for Christmas dinner.

Welder Dave

Before I knew my partner she had chased down an Asian or middle Eastern kid running away with her cat. The kid took it out of her yard. Broke the kids arm when she tackled him. The cops were called and they discovered the family had several (likely stolen) cats in their freezer. Partner wasn't charged with anything and would do the same thing again in a heartbeat. A Chinese restaurant was shut down after what they believed were dog carcasses in a dumpster. Coyotes are another animal that's been potentially served in Chinese restaurants.

Last edited: