• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NH LT185.B skid steer track loader, boom vertical hydraulics stopped working

ylekyote

New Holland LT185B, 2006 yr, 1600 hrs, picked up a load of top soil and I drove about 300 yards to dump it on my ditch bank and the bucket would not go up. No noise, no anything. Tilt and everything else is normal. I had only been operating it for about an hour, and lightly.

The foot pedals are free and clear of dirt under them. I have full hydraulic fluid. No breaks in the lines.

The left pedal (vertical movement) feels locked, like it does when my seat belt isn't clasped. I cycled ignition and drove the loader around and that did not help. Also there are no dummy lights on and I cycled the safety brake on/off and seat belt clasp several times too.

Has anyone an idea of what I can check next?

RockingBarF

I ran one. I had the same problem. It had something to do the safety wiring harness in the computer overhead where you turn park off n causing the selnoids not function properly it's been like few years ago not sure of the model but definitely same brand

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk