• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NewHolland L455

marshjhm

I have recently acquired a NewHolland L455 skid loader with a blown engine. It is the diesel version with the Kubota D1402B engine. The previous owner had torn the motor completely down and it was in several boxes. I purchased a rebuilt short block from a dealer, but I've run into some trouble with the flywheel. It appears to mount only one way, but no matter how I seem to align it there is always at least one bolt that won't line up. What is the trick here? The previous owner must of had the some trouble, because one of the bolts is stripped out, and one of the holes in the old crank is bad. The next question is what is the torque spec for the bolts. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: KVZ