• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Toy

badranman

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner Cutting Edge Construction Limited
I was at my Bobcat dealer on Friday and was talking to one of the mechanics there. They had a 753 just like yours which the customer hadn't greased in 600 hours. The lift cylinder pin seized and then broke causing the cylinder to go back through the frame and into the motor compartment. Final bill: $4000.00. Grease 'em good.

mikegamb

Charter Member
she was well taken care of.theres so much grease on all the grease points that i can't find the zerk fittings

cat320

Charter Member
looks like a nice unit I guess next you will be heating it and cab enclosure for the winter.

mikegamb

Charter Member
i like the cold weather..i just hate getting rained on,but the next thing going into it is the attachment controller unit (to run more than one function) also i need to add in the deluxe hand controls

Last edited:

B1G DIG

thats nice i had my first shot at unloading the bobcat the otherday off the trailer scary work the bobcat is a toyota husky 2007 model man its nice but the owner rolled it the other day.:(

bobcatrg

Occupation
Full Time Firefighter & Excavation Business
That was my frst machine 93 or 94? I charged $25. per hour. Looks like its been well taken care. Good Luck with it!

fourfeather

$4000 for a toy, hope you will have fun with it! I am also a fan of bobcat SSL, but I don't have enough space and money to afford one, so congratulation!