• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

new to the forum

D2gary

I've been a member of ACMOC for about 5 years and have been working on old caterpillar machines but have some "newer" machines and run into problems with them that cant be solved by just searching the internet so I thought I would join in. I currently have 5 d4 cat tractors, a d2 dozer , a 112 cat grader, a 410b jd backhoe, a 4x4 kubota and a recently purchased kobelco mini excavator. I also have a medium size sawmill.
I worked as an operator out of IUOE 302 and retired at 52. I ran excavator and backhoe mostly but did my share of time on a dozer and some loader work. We installed and repaired underground utilities and did a lot of custom digging inside the building footprint for plumbing lines.
Already seeing some name familiar from the ACMOC website and look forward to making some new friends