• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New to HEF

Schwartz04

New here and new in the business I have been doin some work with a mini and a skid the past couple months that I have rented for small jobs for plumbers and small contractors. I plan on purchasing next spring and growing my business.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Well, since our resident "welcome" guy, Countryboy, is off for the weekend, let me be the first to say, welcome to the HEF! :)

(I don't think CB is actually that friendly. I suspect he's either trying to pad his post count or he's building his resume for when he applies for that prestigious position as a greeter at Walmart...) ;)

will_gurt

Charter Member
Occupation
operator in extended holding pattern
(I don't think CB is actually that friendly. I suspect he's either trying to pad his post count or he's building his resume for when he applies for that prestigious position as a greeter at Walmart...) ;)

Digger that avatar is really effecting you now!!!! Or are you just doing this :stirthepot

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Digger that avatar is really effecting you now!!!! Or are you just doing this :stirthepot

What? You don't think the greeter at Walmart gets more respect than the mods at HEF? :cool2

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF Schwartz04! :drinkup

Well, since our resident "welcome" guy, Countryboy, is off for the weekend, let me be the first to say, welcome to the HEF! :)

Well I'm BACK NOW!.......and still no call backs on my applications for Greeter at Wally World. :(

I put "HEF Moderator" as my current position. They have obviously looked to see who my immediate supervisor is...with his devilish little avatar...and found me unfit for "Greetership". :beatsme :laugh

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
Welcome to HEF Schwartz04! You will soon find some of these guys have had to my diesel fumes get into their system(not that thats a bad thing). Enjoy your stay.
Trbo