• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Posi-Track forest edition.

Willis Bushogin

Occupation
owner
mulching machine

Willis- do you have the duetz or yanmar engine in your FTX 90 ? I seem to remember there were some overheating issues with the duetz...

how do like it overall?

thanks

-tmts
I have the second Duetz engine. When I bought the machine about 6 months ago, it had just had a new engine and new cooling package installed. As I was told, the engines was running hot and causing it to fail, but after they installed the new engines and the cooling package, it worked OK. I have run it long hot days and it doesnt even come close to running hot. This is a great machine, and I recommend it highly.
Due, to my other business growing pretty fast and needs my full attention, I will be putting the machine up for sale, in a few weeks. I run the machine myself, so its not abused. It has around 400 hrs, I think there is engine warranty, for a few more months.
Hope this answers your question

Last edited:

Timark80

How bout ASV's in the FL panhandle

How many owner/operators are running PT 100 and RC 100's in this part of the state?

positrack

asv have gone backwards with the rc 100 power wise the old 4810 is a better machine

stumper120

ran a brand new pt100 with a fecon today/ pressurized cab/ reversable radiator fan/ bigger cabin. plus more hydro flow. pretty sweet rig.:usa

TMTS

Occupation
logger, forestry mowing
stumper120 - where are you in NH? Did you demo the new PT-100? I rented one of the earlier non-pressurized PT100s and was a little underwhelmed by the hydraulic power...