• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New owner/operator

Rilezz

Hey everyone!
My name is Riley and I was a crane mechanic for several years and now I am a mechanical engineer. I own a 230acre farm with my wife and brother/sister in-law's where we raise goats and pigs and my wife and her brother make delicious cheeses. We now own a 2002 CAT 307C and a 2020 Kabota SSV 65. I have operated mostly cranes and specialty lifting/handling equipment for years and have been learning very fast how to operate our new equipment. I am obsessed with learning how to become more efficient when operating and finding the clever "shortcuts". Thank you for all of your future help as I am sure I will run into problems I cannot solve.

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
Welcome, I've noticed operators aren't as 'free' with tips n tricks as wrenches are. Especially the grader guys, I think they sign a contract with the devil for their skills. ( you know who you are) I think you'll find what you're looking for if you ask the question. Good luck