• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New owner of a Takeuchi TL150!!

NVtracks

Well guys, I just got my Tak TL150 home today! :) This is my first machine as far as a track steer goes or any skid steer for that matter:) Can't wait to get out in the morning and start moving some dirt (or whatever else I can play in!)

I will post some pics soon of the machine. Also going to get my Blue Diamond attachments ordered tomorrow. Planning to get an open face brush cutter and grapple forks (root or rock) right away, followed by a post hole auger, pallet forks, and smooth bucket.

Pretty excited!!!:D

I am curious if anyone has or knows where I can pick up a door handle and the windshield wiper assembly for this machine? The original glass was broke out by a renter and apparently the handle and wiper were lost. Currently it has a plexiglass door but without a handle, it is tough to latch from the exterior. Thanks!

Lindsey97

you might try mccann online in illinois they mail order parts for me. i have used them at least 3 times to get parts for my takeuchi tb135. great people to deal with.

Mike Sexton
Regional Branch Manager
McCann Industries, Inc
Wauconda 847-526-9444
msexton@mccannonline.com

Last edited:

Mark13

I'll second McCann. My machine came from their dealership in Crystal Lake, IL and the one time I've been in there for parts I had a good experience. Friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to help. The previous owner of my machine (who bought it new from McCann) is on his 2nd or 3rd Tak from them and has owned several Case machines from them as well. He continues to go back and has nothing but good things to say about them.

dukeyjoe

Occupation
Derm PA
Congrats NVtracks. Good choice on the Blue Diamond attachments. I wish I knew how to post a video of that open face cutter working, I've been impressed with it. :yup