• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New member from Utah

JesseWin

New guy from Utah.

Work with street sweepers and a customer of ours suggest I hop on here and see if I can help with sweeper questions. Not sure what the best way is to help. Any questions post them up!

If I don't know the answer I'll speak with one of our mechanics to get an answer.

JesseWin

Interests include RZRs! Anyone else have RZRs?

Have a couple used machines and a lot of used sweeper parts. Don't want to be a spammer so if anyone needs used parts pm me and I can see what we have.

Patti

Hey! Saw you posted this long ago, but thought I’d give it a shot! Are you familiar with Nilfisk Advance RS850 sweepers? Let me know l, and if you are, I’ll tell you what’s going on (or NOT going on) with it. Thanks! Patti