• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Kubota SSV65

Paystar

Occupation
Retired trucking owner/operator
Was at a dealer show and got some pics of Kubota's new skid steer. This is the first one in Canada and rides with the factory show transport.

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 573
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 727
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 495
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 736

Digdeep

Did you ask them why they still only have A/C vents on the left hand side of the machine and why they located the fuel tank directly in the door? It is basically a 185lb counterweight when the tank is full and almost accounts for 10% of that machines ROC at 50%. Will the door hold up to the weight or will the tank mounts hold up running into something? Are those the A/C controls located way in the back on the left behind the operator's head?

I was told they only plan on offering hand and foot controls.

Looks like they copied Bobcat's airflow design- pull air down from the top over stacked A/C condenser, radiator and cooler and blow out the sides. Having to constantly clean out plugged cores was one of the biggest complaints I got from customers when I sold Bobcats to agricultural customers.

Glad to see them come out with a skid steer.