• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NEW Komatsu WA320-7

SeaMac

Occupation
Operator
Hi'ya fellow HEF Members,

First, hope you're all enjoying the extended Labor Day weekend and offer my sympathies to those who had to work, it being wrong on so many levels. Second, I'm curious if any member/s had the opportunity to operate the new Komatsu WA320-7 Wheel Loader? The reason I'm asking, my employer is upgrading all Utility Division -of which I am assigned- Loaders and they've opted for these new 'matsu machines. They've purchased ten (10) with the first three (3) rumored to be in the yard getting "company'ized". Most of us Operator's are impressed with the standard list of features and spec's although not one of us has actually sat in the seat of one. Any opinions from anyone with time in the seat would be appreciated. Thanks...

Last edited:

DK88

Occupation
Field service tech.
the 380 and 500 -7's are beauties in the cab very fast and smooth, i'd imagine the 320 will be the same.. how ever i wish they used the same body style..

andrew80

We have 2 320-6 and one 380 and. They´re working fine. What I like from Komatsu is that you can get the fault codes, injector cutting and a lot of other things from the monitor. On the inside, they are great, plus you have A/C