• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Holland TC 29D Tractor & Mower 4X4 Diesel

The Engine Shed

Occupation
Self Employed heavy truck and equipment mechanic
This is a 2000 model year tractor with 723 original hours on it , it is a 29 HP diesel with a hydro-static three range transmission , it is 4 wheel drive with sensitrac and a super-steer front axle , it is a deluxe model with tilt and telescope steering column , cruise control , swivel seat , it has rear and mid PTO's and three point hitch with slide adjust hitch arms , I have completely serviced the tractor with all new filters and fluids , it has new front tires and the rears are in excellent condition , all lights work as they should , the 914A 60" belly mower has new blades , all new spindle bearings and seals and a new dive belt .
This is as nice a tractor as you'll find ready to use to mow or for other 3 point hitch work.
I have the factory build sheet and the owners manual and an extra ignition key.
The price is $9500.00
I can deliver for a fee.
Any questions feel free to call Tom at 413-530-1830100_2009.jpg100_2004.jpg100_2010.jpg100_2003.jpg100_2008.jpg

The Engine Shed

Occupation
My name and phone number are kind of hidden in the first post .
Call Tom at 413-530-1830 if you have any questions .
Thank you

The Engine Shed

Occupation
With spring just around the corner I just wanted to let everyone know that this tractor is still available , I didn't advertise it over the winter because it was stored inside where I couldn't easily get to it .