• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New holland LX 565 error codes

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
Does any one know the dash error codes for the lx 565…I got a F-04 code today, I am guessing it is a fuel issue because it has been a little colder and I may have a little gel or water in the filter/lines.
It started a little hard and went into the error code reading on the dash board, it warmed up fine and ran fine of the rest of the day, but the error code stayed up on the dash the whole time.
ANy thoughts?

wrwtexan

Occupation
Indy Farm Wrench, heavy land clearing, rancher
It is a fuel solenoid code. I had changed out the Delphi injection pump on my LS180 to an older mechanical CAV with manual kill and had to retain, mount and ground the fuel shutoff solenoid out of the pump to keep the code form staying on and even now it still comes on from time to time. No worries. Mine runs fine as it is. Not sure how to clear it off the display though. It seems to go away after a while as I look up and it's gone.

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
Thanks! I may look into replacing the fuel solenoid, it seems to operate fine…my fuel pump is in good shape and I am going to change the fuel filter anyway. does the solenoid only the control the on/off of the fuel pump, and with this error code is the solenoid shot? I should probably make a call to the dealer and check on price and availability of the part….I wonder how long I can put off doing actual work to the machine…hahaha
Thanks Again!

wrwtexan

Occupation
Indy Farm Wrench, heavy land clearing, rancher
It shuts fuel off when the when power is removed. Remove the solenoid and see if it pulls the plunger up when power is applied. As I bypassed mine, I may not be of much help in remedying your problem. See if thepumpguy on here might have a solenoid if yours is bad. I replaced one on a Case IH with a CAV and it was nearly $300 from the dealer.

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
update… checked in at the dealer about the error code etc…he said it could also be the dash control display is on the fritz…he said the error code will also come up if the fuel solenoid is drawing a little more or less amps than it should, but he basically said if runs fine don't mess with it…. I still may check the solenoid for an amp draw and see if that is truly the problem then I would know if it was my dash display computer or the fuel solenoid.