• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Holland LW90 Can't find any info on it....opinions

buckwheat_la

So other then they were apparently made by Fiat (so I was told), does anyone have experience with these?

buckwheat_la

no one has any thoughts at all???? I am looking at buying one for snow removal, it has about 6000hrs on it, and would be devoted to one lot..... Anyone care to chime in with any experience on them? or even a suggestion on a site where I could find some info. These a were not very popular loaders apparently...

riland

I have service amd operation manual for this loader. What information are you interested in?

buckwheat_la

curious about longivity, known problems, how hard are they to service? mostly I am stuck on a decision to go with a older Cat 930 machine (early 80's) or this New Holland LW90, both at about $25 000.

ctkiteboarding

im looking at a similar New Holland . how do you like yours ? any issues? pros/ cons. how many hrs does it have thx