• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

new holland ls190

honest outlaw

Occupation
general contractor
:notworthy:beatsme:Bangheadgot an 05 nh ls190 having a warning light issue, battery light comes on when the a/c is on show 11.4 volts on readout then warning beeper comes on cut the a/c off all warning lights and beepers stop any ideas about what might b wrong?

Czubek

I know this is an old thread, but I just acquired an LS190 myself. I put a fresh set of batteries in it, because the old ones wouldn't accept a charge. Same warning light, ~11.* v on the readout with the warning light and beeper, but ~15v at the batteries and 17+v running at the jumper post in the back of the machine. Sure has me befuddled...

Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

Czubek

I was at a New Holland dealer (Crown Power in Eldon, MO) this morning and asked about the low voltage and warning light on the display. The mechanic said to pull the readout and clean the connectors.

I figure it's worth a try, anyhow.

Brian

Czubek

To further hijack this gentleman's thread, I found the problem with charging.

Somebody changed the starter very recently and put the wire from the B+ wire from the alternator terminal to the wrong post on the starter.

I jumped the B+ wire directly to the batteries, after removing the r/dk bl wire from the alternator. Fired it up and it went to almost 13v right away. :rolleyes:

Brian