• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

new holland ls180 cover plates.

orangepeanut

Got a new holland ls180, I'm missing the 2 cover plates on the bottom of the machine towards the front, right under where the foot pedals are. I'm probably just gonna fab some up but don't have nothing to go by, I want to get it as close to factory as possible. Anybody got a picture of these plates and can tell me measurements and thickness of the metal. Thanks

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
Ive got a LX 565 which is a bit older than the LS and I go to my local new holland dealer and they have a great online parts program and they can print out all the schematics and assembly diagrams, as well as order any parts you need. it might be just as cheap and time effective to order the parts than to make your own. I am not even sure if my machine has those plates under the pedals…. the open floor lets a lot of the dirt and mud fall out. I really like my new holland. good luck

orangepeanut

Thanks. I love my NH too. Its a great machine. I called the local dealer and the diagram doesn't even show these plates on the machine. There is bolt holes there for a plate. But they are not there. I'm wanting to get a door and windows to enclose the cab. But not having these plates ill be letting a lot of heat out and cold air in.

wrwtexan

Occupation
Indy Farm Wrench, heavy land clearing, rancher
I made a set for mine which lay on top of the floorboard. 10" long x 7" wide. Bolt pattern is 4.75 C to C lengthway, 5.25 C to C sideway. Problem I have with them is the footwells fill up with dirt and rust the nuts around the bolts.

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
What about some heavy rubber mats, cut and fit to set under the pedals….you can buy 5/8-3/4 inch thick rubber stall floor mats from most farm and tack supply stores. it would cover the holes and keep some heat in, and be easily removed to clean out with no rusty nuts….

stovein

I cut them out of 3/8 plywood and just lay them in there on the 665. Keeps the cold out but does build up with snow so have something you can move and clean out easily.