• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Holland L220 No power or lights at all

vale4494

Hi all, I am in desperate need of help. I have a 2016 New Holland L220 and it stopped running while I was working around the yard. It was low on fuel but I don't think that would cause the issue i am having. My issue is that i have no lights on the cluster and the machine will not crank when i turn the key. I power to certain fuses in the fuse box. and i have power to certain pins in on the cluster. i have power to the ignition switch. The diodes that I have found are different than the ones i have seen posted on here, not sure if i just have a newer machine or maybe I did not find the correct diodes. If anyone could point me in a direction to start looking from here i would really appreciate it.

Farmerbob101

Hi
I have a nh l218 and have no power to the instrument cluster at all
sounds similar to your issue, what did you find out on yours?
Thanks