• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New holland 115B wont respond axelerator

Honcho

TLB NHC 115B Folks it started today after one hour work it drive it stopped responding to a gas pedal, while it responds and work fine when I use manual axelerator switch. After it coolrd down for an hour it started to work fine, then again stopped. I guess it is smth wrong with gear solenoids or switches, or else, I don t think it is smthing with fuel inggector pump or, turbine, . Perhaps it is pedal it goes under the floor haven t looked down at it yet, got plenty of work. Did anybody have had same issue. The only thing that s not fine with this hoe is its power shift gear it is not smooth, wont change gear at a right time when goes uphill,

Swetz

Occupation
Electric & Gas Company
So if I understand you correctly, the pedal is inoperative, but the switch works. I looked it up and it is an electronic pedal, so I would suspect that is the problem, but do not know for sure without troubleshooting. Also, there are two variations listed (different years), so the attached may not be what you have. If this is correct, it looks like about $400 for the pedal.

Attachments

• nh-164487-2384709-9d91f4fa-b8bf-e111-9fce-005.pdf
    155.9 KB · Views: 2

Honcho

I guess I found what s wrong, inner gas filter that is under the cup of the engine is stuck, and there is no vetilation .

Swetz

Occupation
Electric & Gas Company
Glad you found it, and it is not a major fix!

Honcho

Accelerator pedal assambly part number 317370-25-003. Is there reliable supply, n price