• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New guy intro

Nick Powell

Hi everybody, I just joined. I came across the forum when I was researching the JCB 1400B that I should be bringing home pretty soon. It is a 1986, naturally aspirated, 2wd machine with an enclosed cab and a 6 in 1 bucket. It was abandoned on a property that my co-worker bought, so I got a pretty good deal on it. I got it started yesterday and it looks like all the major stuff works after sitting for a two + years. The tachometer is in-op though, most of the hydraulic cylinders seem to be leaking, and the left side cab glass is missing. I'm pretty excited to be getting it though.
I also have a 1966 IH 424, gas tractor with a loader that has been doing all the heavy lifting at the horse boarding facility the wife and I run.

Attachments

• Bachoe.jpg
    Bachoe.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Backoe rear.jpg
    Backoe rear.jpg
    692.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IH 424.jpg
    IH 424.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 14

xgiovannix12

Occupation
Operator/Mechanic/Truck driver
welcome looks like it has a lot of potential. but that is a 4 in 1 no such thing as a 6 in 1