• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Guy from Nevada

Mobilehomie

Hey all, new to the forum and to the equipment. We just bought a Komatsu D-31S-16 track loader. Didn't buy it for the loader part though, it has a custom built hitch on the back in place of the rippers. We use it to spot Manufactured Homes on site. This thing is very maneuverable and will be a great addition to the company. Now lets see if I can post pics....

Donnas333.jpg

Donnas337.jpg

Donnas335.jpg

Looks like they are going to be links...

Last edited:

JDOFMEMI

Looks like a handy tool for moving trailers. You can do some site prep as well

wosama931b

Occupation
Real Estate Broker/ Ret.
Thats looken good and i can see how it helps, nice machine, i bet it save a lot of time getting it set up right.. have fun.

Mobilehomie

Thats looken good and i can see how it helps, nice machine, i bet it save a lot of time getting it set up right.. have fun.

Yip, my boy has a picture of me spotting our first house, need to get him to email it to me. Son does most of the work on houses, I get to drive the big truck and the track loader. I spend the rest of my time in the office....
:D

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Welcome to the forum Mobilehomie.

The images are too large to post on forum. Size limits for pics are 640 x 580. I can possibly post the pics if you like.