• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New discovery channel show

brynbaily

Occupation
Equipment Operator
Saw the commercial last night. It looks like a spin off of the ax men show with more equipment :thumbsup
I'll have to check it out.

Wolf

How big are the trees they are knocking down? What kind of equipment are they using?

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
i'm watching it right now...they just broke a track and are actually going to show the fixin' process

this show could be my new favorite!!

i dont need to watch trees fall like the other show...i wanna see MORE POWER!!!

scholzee

I could not believe how swamppy it was and the floatation tires were something else. Pretty skilled operator to handle that track like they did, looked like it weighed 1 pound instead of 1 ton . they completed the repair in 1.5 hours, obviously must have done it many times. Pretty cool stump throwing at the end.

Jeffksf

Occupation
Mouse operator
Was deffinetly a cool episode, notice I said episode. The show is called "Extreme Logging" so it looks like it will be a different method for each show. Next week is mule logging:beatsme and then the week after that is helicoptor logging.:eek:

BigK600

I saw the show last night, thought it was pretty cool. Somewhat more infromative than Axe Men more of a business side. I've never seen southern logging before, here in Minnesota we just wait untill winter and the swamps freeze up, makes things much easier.

312King

I thought the show was cool. I hope they have more of the swamp logging. To me watching a mule pull a tree is like watching paint dry.

catd8t

Occupation
bulldozer excuvator operator
is their anymore shows i didnt see any more on the guide