• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New D7E ride quality

vapor300

I have been running a newer 7E LGP for almost a year now and I really like it! But I have got to say this has got to be the roughest riding dozer I have ever ran, it's brutal on anything solid, and if you have to get into rock you have to keep it in 1st hear or lower to be able to stay in the seat. Is it just cause it an LGP or even the standard tracks just as bad?

Oxbow

I have run an LGP with the triangular pads instead of grousers that was rough as can be on firm ground. I am not sure if the 7E has system one undercarriage or not, but they tend to be a bit rougher as well.

Construct'O

Occupation
Dozerwork,tiling plus many more!!!!!!!
System one undercarriage and the wide pads is the main issues for the rough ride.Add the tall grousers of the extreme sevice pads on hard ground and it really makes for a rough ride.

vapor300

Seat is air, and no the rollers do not move. I have ran a 6T Lgp with system one and it wasn't this bad