• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

new bobcat t550 price.

orangepeanut

Does anyone know what the price would be on a base model 2014 bobcat t550? Ive put in a quote for base model with standard controls, aux hydrauilics and tooth bucket a few weeks ago at the local bobcat dealership. I still haven't heard anything ive even tried calling but got nowhere.

Tags

I have no idea what one of those cost, but I would have my doubts about the dealership, if they won't call you back with pricing that may lead to a sale, do you think they'll get back to you if it breaks and you need help? Just a thought....

crewchief888

your dealer may have a price, they may be trying to locate a machine.

not every dealer stocks every model of machine.

we seldom have base model machines in stock, and when we need one, sales dept has to "go looking" for one.

call them back and ask why they havent gotten back to you.

actually, this time of year our sales dept is very busy

:drinkup