• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

11000High

I run a business building and maintaining cell sites in the high country of colorado. Virtually any track loader will work for me and my crews.

But, I'm looking to keep it on my personal property and work the property with it as well. I'm at 11,000' elevation, the land has some small flatish areas, and rough old dirt roads, but is mostly 20-70% grade. Forest soil is VERY soft and I'm trying not to tear it up too bad. Plenty of mud for a couple months per year. Need to do LOTS of snowplowing, log and boulder moving, some digging and lifting, lots of work with attachments. Want High Flow. Need some ground clearance. Don't want a disaster in cold winter conditions. sometimes a bit icy. often 0-10 degrees fahrenheit. Needs to start in winter. All dealers a couple hours away.

Thinking ASV RT-75 HD, or Takeuchi TL10 or TL 8, or possibly Kubota 75-2. New.

Traction and grade.....what do you all suggest? Am I going the right route? Don't want to run out of power up an incline. Looking for right machine balance. I hear there is a big difference between ASV and others.

Really need some sound advice. Thanks.