• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need to Hire for an inspection Near Richmond VA, Volvo EC140C LC

just-a-mechanic

I would like to hire someone to inspect this Volvo Excavator 140C for me. Any suggestion's on someone who would like to do an inspection for me?

Of course we will work out payment and details. Thanks!

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Try Funforfuel he is well versed in that product failing that attached is the protocol what to look for.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• Page 1.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 11

just-a-mechanic

Uffex,
Thank you for the reply. I had one pop up local that was traded in from the County (County Owned) that live in. It has hydraulic issues however, Its a 2010 Volvo EC140CL, it has 3100 hours on it. I will be posting in the excavator section of the forums. However I may have a "pump" issue, so far as I cant really Boom up when fluid reaches normal temps and the boom has no down pressure at all when hot and very little when cold.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
If the issue is only the boom and not track or bucket it is more probable that the problem has more to do with valves - cylinders. The hours are low for any trouble, EC140C you can check out the pressures on the display a 2010 machine could be a EC140BLC if you need more come back.
Kind regards
Uffex