• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need some purchasing advice from those who have been there...

D3DaveC

You mentioned there is fence on your property. Fix up the fence and rent the land out to a cattle farmer. The cattle will clean up a lot of the land for you.

labradorguy

I gotta be honest, a ctl rides rough enough as is so I don't see any positives to running one with steel tracks.

Good point. I guess I was just looking at a longer lasting option for people not working on lawns and such. I was thinking in rocks and stobs, you could get a lot longer life, but if it beats the heck out of you, that's no good either...lol.

Fickster

Labor guy. I'm in Missouri and run 1200 acers of land n cattle with family operation and currently on a big job near st Louis for rebuilding a farm/feedlot for a man. I can help
You all you need

JamieS

You guys need to look at the Rayco C100LGP
Steel tracks, 39 GPM at 5500PSI with low flow switch for other attachments.
the mower is made by Rayco and works great. This machine was made as a forestry mower from the ground up.
Not a converted skid steer. Comes with 20" wide track but has an option for 16" wide which would be better for alot of rocky conditions.