• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need some help final drive press

Darrellgold$

A while back I posted on here how I was looking for a line boring bar as mine hade burnt in house fire few months ago. Saying that some one sent me a link to a engine main boring machine converted over to do line boring. As I was not interested in it but on that page or forum was a final drive press with pump and some tooling, if anyone knows or was involved in conversation would be big help. I am in need of final drive ram and pump mine burnt with line boring equipment. I have all the arms , cones and tooling needed to load up from 6 up to 9. I have jibe this week pulling finals on 6 need it bad and I’ll drive to get it thanks guys as I no u all will come threw as u always do.

Jmarks

I came across a ram and a hub press im looking for the rest. Seems like nobody knows how to use this stuff anymore and threw it away?