• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

need replacement seat 1993 it28b Suggestions?

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
I just won a 1993 IT28B at a city auction with 3600 hours on it and need to replace the seat which looks like the birds got to it. Probably just the cushions. I will check out CAT in the morning but was woundering if any had a better mouse trap. Like heated cushions?
Looks like i will be in my shop most of the winter getting cleaned up and checked out. Seems to run great but needs a little cosmetic work.

Lee-online

I dont know what kind of seat it has, but there are seat rebuild kits available for some. cushions, controls, sliders kits. The newer contour seats are somewhat interchangeable. They are cloth, vinyl, short or long back, arm rests, head rests, lumbar etc. The newer equipment has heated and cooled seats.

There are so many variations that they are not kept in stock and are built to order and will take a week or so to get.

SeaMac

Occupation
Operator
Here's one > KAB Seating, good stuff! All kinds of options, including but not limited to, heating/suspension systems AND no need to build it yourself just bolt it down, your butt's warm, back's happy and life's good again. NEXT! ;)

Last edited: