• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need rear window for 580 Case Super K

Al2

Hi everyone . Been hanging around her for sometime but had to register again. I need the upper window for this tractor and see some are available from the states. Just wondering if there are any suppliers in Ontario other than a dealer that might be able to supply a window. Just guessing a dealer might be a lot more expensive but will check right now.
Thanks

Dirttracker18

I would echo the same, have a look at the dealer price and then see what a local glass place would charge to make one.
In my past life I was a glass guy (auto, heavy equipment and glazer) and we made heavy equipment glass all the time. Not every place does it but call around. Usually you just make a trace with heavy paper and bring it in and a sample of the rubber.

580bob

cant make those back windows they are curved and have holes drilled in them they slide in tracks

Dirttracker18

lol yup curved is an issue and dealer only, although holes would not be. Any glass shop can drill holes in safety glass without issue. Can curve it thought!

Al2

Just a follow up. Ordered the window from a nearby by Case dealer for $200 Canadian along with some other small hardware for the window about 9 am one day and the dealer had it in stock the next morning by 7.30! Can't beat that.