• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need make and model on these cranes

Jack Stipe

Hi there,
I am a college student working on a paper on various types of construction equipment. we are supposed to choose a project site and pull makes and models off of the equipment used. the problem is that most images are grainy or the model number is not clearly shown. some of them have numbers that don't lead to anything. was looking for someone more knowledgeable than me that may be able to help. Thanks!

Attachments

• North Split Hydraulic crane.jpg
    North Split Hydraulic crane.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 49
  • North split Crane.jpg
    North split Crane.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 48

Knepptune

That crawler looks to be a kobelco 1600 an the tele crawler looks like it could be a mantis 15010.

crane operator

That crawler looks to be a kobelco 1600 an the tele crawler looks like it could be a mantis 15010.

There's three cranes in his first picture, and one in the second. You trying to get him flunked out of skool?:)

Of course I'm no help, because I know even less about kobleco than I know about tadano's. :(

Knepptune

Well by golly if I couldn’t make it through school, why does he get to?

I didn’t even see the other cranes. Maybe I oughta pay closer attention.