• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

need lug bolt specs for Powerhouse Pro g-524

mrvital

I really meant bolt size, but now that you mention it, torque would be good to know as well. I need to replace a number of bolts that sheared off due to the nuts being put on backwards and creating slop in the wheel. Tire size is 20 x 8.00 - 10 NHS
I could tap out a good one and match it up, but I just stumbled onto this forum and decided to try it out and see how readily I could get some info.

thanks for you help.

Delmer

Sorry, I couldn't help.

No need to tap out a good one, tap out the bad ones and compare to the ones that aren't broken to figure out the right length, just take a good nut with you to get the right thread. Lacking a "factory spec" this is as good a guess as any http://raskcycle.com/techtip/webdoc14.html

This forum is amazing with some of the needle in a haystack problems that somebody will come along with the answer to, but you might wait a long time for somebody to come along who knows this machine, and your problem isn't that tough.