• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

need job

jamesn

Occupation
forestry mulching
anybody looking for an experienced operator of forestry mulchers? i have over 16 years experience operating mulchers, barko, hydro-ax, franklin, bron, ctl, track machines. know how to do seismac, r.o.w. , commercial, residential. familiar with seppi, fae, tush hog, fecon heads. if so pm me.............james:usa

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
anybody looking for an experienced operator of forestry mulchers? i have over 16 years experience operating mulchers, barko, hydro-ax, franklin, bron, ctl, track machines. know how to do seismac, r.o.w. , commercial, residential. familiar with seppi, fae, tush hog, fecon heads. if so pm me.............james:usa

Have you tried searching for Company's that do this?I hear in South Texas where the Drilling and Pipelines are going in they are mulching every thing.I have a Cousin there doing it now.He told me there is a lot of mulching down there.But for some reason he will not tell me what company he is working for.
His pay so he says is $200 a day so that means he is not getting over time pay.

jamesn

Occupation
forestry mulching
Have you tried searching for Company's that do this?I hear in South Texas where the Drilling and Pipelines are going in they are mulching every thing.I have a Cousin there doing it now.He told me there is a lot of mulching down there.But for some reason he will not tell me what company he is working for.
His pay so he says is $200 a day so that means he is not getting over time pay.

if you dont mind me asking what is your cousins name

instagator

Jamsen, have you ever run a piece of logging equipment? I believe that my dad is looking for someone to run a fellar buncher or pull through delimber.
The hours are 6 a.m.-6 p.m. and we are working out of Oakdale,LA.

jamesn

Occupation
forestry mulching
i have operated skidder jd 548, 648, never operated feller?buncher. cant be hard. i run /operate berko, hydroax, tiger cat. mulchers. you can call me @ 281-659-0107