• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

need info dont no what it is

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
The smaller w's like w14, w8... I think w4 not sure I spot a lot of differences but who knows what has been fabbed up on that thing ;)

jim cheal

you could use some 3 point hitch attachments with this right because the front of it looks like a 3 point on a tractor all i would use it for is to stack logs and push wood chips and snow thats it no going up and down hills or any thing like that

Ronsii

Occupation
Could be a lot of things I haven't seen.... I just notice it was *similar* to some of the case loaders.

And when I said 'highly modified' it's pretty obvious they changed/added a few things, so getting parts will be a bit different than just getting parts ;)

crane operator

Looks kind of like the old "swinger" brand loaders, but most of those don't have planetaries.

L5036C.JPG

L5036.JPG

Welder Dave

I was going to mention it looked similar to a Swinger or maybe a Walden loader. I tipped a smaller Swinger on it's side digging some sod out just because one of the wheels went off the sod when I turned. It was kind of like slow motion and no damage was done but I was surprised how easy it tipped. I think a skid steer loader is a better option.

jim cheal

well guys i went with this let me no what you think thank you jim

Attachments

• IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0164.JPG
    IMG_0164.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0165.JPG
    IMG_0165.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 15

Ronsii

Occupation
You're definitely gonna want to put some counter weight on that thing if it doesn't have some already.