• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need help finding financing, particularly a lease for a skid steer.

Scrap

looking at getting a use skid steer at around 20k.

looking for a lease with a 10% buyout at end of term
must be fully deductible. my credit score is 670. I have very little debt.

I was turned down by western financial, due to a personal BK in 2012. may try marlin leasing again.

anyone have any insight ?

Old Doug

Have you tryed going through a dealer? What are you going to use it for?

Scrap

Well marlin leasing may be a bust, after 3 voicemails I get no return call. Im guessing they are to busy to earn a repeat customer.

Western Financial was not interested in offering a product I liked , So the search continues. One reason I havent shopped at dealers is I want a machine around 20k....I want an s205 bobcat 2 speed. All the dealers want 30k and UI have found several around 20k. I am perfectly content with a Machine that is 2-7 years old. Im going to use it for my business for snow removal and piecework.