• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

need help/advice installing a cat ripper and valve lever assembly on d4c series 2

Lindsey97

i scored an awesome deal on a cat ripper this past christmas. went to warren cat and purchased all lines, lever assembly, and a hydraulic valve to install. started the install today and cannot seem to find a spot to mount the cat ripper lever. i am using a 9t-7641 valve and a 5g-1825 lever assembly mount. dozer serial # is a 7kg00545 series2 d4c. dozer was originally set up new with a winch, but all winch controls/items were removed before i bought the dozer used.
i cant really figure out how and where to mount the ripper lever. the angle portion of the blade control seems to be in the way and there isnt much room to add anything else. cat gave me a diagram but you cantrally tell which way is which. could really use some inside pics of a dozer with the ripper control assembly if anyone would be so kind to help out. thanks in advance, lindsey 405-207-7490