• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

N14 celect plus intake manifold pressure

mekanik

A lot of shops around here us those! Roll the Diagnostic Dice and replace parts.
Not fixed roll the Diagnostic dice again and replace some more parts.
Eventually the right parts get replaced or the owner runs out of money.

allen pardon

A lot of shops around here us those! Roll the Diagnostic Dice and replace parts.
Not fixed roll the Diagnostic dice again and replace some more parts.
Eventually the right parts get replaced or the owner runs out of money.
I have a dealer level diagnostics laptop that determined the dead cylinder. I’m not sure why it would not read boost pressure and that is something that I need to investigate but however I had a regular scan gauge 7 years ago that came from camping world that caught a bad injector before it even threw a check engine light and I replaced the injector and all was fine. It’s like a second opinion from another doctor and might catch it before the first doctor. This 99 never threw a code and had me very frustrated at the whole situation. It’s been going on since I paid 32000 For a rebuild so I was hoping for a miracle The scan gauge did not catch this injector but the laptop did