• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

N-14 reman head

crane operator

Putting our N-14 back together, and have one head for sure with cracks. Other two are being checked.

KW wants $4,700 for a new one, won't sell remans. Cummins is a $1,000 higher.

Any reliable reman's that anyone trusts?

Truck Shop

Putting our N-14 back together, and have one head for sure with cracks. Other two are being checked.

KW wants $4,700 for a new one, won't sell remans. Cummins is a $1,000 higher.

Any reliable reman's that anyone trusts?
ATL Diesel online has reman and new--average price these days on BC 855 heads new is $825,
reman $750. N14 probably $900. M&D Distributing is another. I just had 3 BCIII heads
completely rebuilt & decked for $550 ea. I've bought installed ATL's heads-there fine.

Truck Shop

Truck Shop

Look at your casting numbers to get the correct heads. No core on new heads & no shipping.

Truck Shop

4700! LOL…..wtf?
Startled---Can't afford to buy Cummins from Cummins or a dealer. Plain, standard, been around
for ever extremely common top stop injectors from cummins $235, aftermarket $105. I can
remember not that far back reman injectors for $35. $35 today isn't even core value.