• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My work

adv.wastewater

Here are some pics from a job I completed this past week at a Burger King. I had to demo two 1,000 gallon grease traps and install a 1,250 H20 load rated 6" wall tank.

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

Last edited:

td25c

Looking good adv. wastewater.Ahh...I'l have a double whopper & fries :D as soon this feller gets his excavater out of the Burger King drive through:lmao

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
BK sucks In N Out is where it's at! Cool picks i don't miss sewer suckin days!

Dig-UP

Ok, one island off... haha! I spent about 4 winters down there launching boats with a RT crane at the Truman Navy Annex. Pretty awesome weather this time of year. Thanks for the pics!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
technically, you are wrong Dig-Up... that Burger King is on Stock Island, across from the golf course... Not technically Key West :D

I was about to say that doesn't look like any dirt found in central AL.:D

adv.wastewater

there is a lot of work going on out there at the navy station right now... but for your good guess next time youre this way ill make sure you get a whopper jr meal out of the guys at BK :D .... CM, i came down this way for a few weeks to work with my dad things have been slow up there as I have not done much advertising, hopefully with the yellow pages going out soon things will pick up, I just bought that CAT 304CCR you see in the pics... It's a 2007 with 500 hours.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I just bought that CAT 304CCR you see in the pics... It's a 2007 with 500 hours.

Looks like a nice machine.:drinkup I demo'd a 304 2 years ago and I liked it but didn't buy it due to the economic situation.:( Did you get it in B'ham or FL?

adv.wastewater

actually i bought it from Carolina Cat in CHARLOTTE, NC. Thompson in Birmingham didnt have anything used with a cab, and neither did Kelly down here in south florida. So I found that one on catused.com and flew over to look at it as it was cheaper than anything of the same year and hours without a cab and hydraulic thumb... needless to say, I ended up buying it. so as of now I have it and a 2006 262B with the VTS system.... I'm ready to get to work up there, what are some good advertising opportunities you have found to work CM? I know very few contractors but I would like to meet some and get some septic work!